Just tryna be productive.

Hello peeps

Hopefully you're not animals or robots but whatevs, no judgement. Anywho I've been getting into 7 habits of highly effective teenagers and created a draft mission statement only a few minutes ago. I got Binge yesterday and being me I finished it yesterday too, definitely worth my time and money. It's an amazing book and I'll surely be reading it multiple times in this break. I'm still waiting for Quidditch through the ages and my Fantastic beasts and where to find them has been cancelled so that sucks but hopefully it comes back in stock and I get QTA in the meanwhile to fill up my time. I'm also reading The Goblet of Fire at the moment, pg 162, and I'm trying to savour each and every page. So that's that about the books.
I'd received my 2nd term papers on Monday and
I did very well on most but two were cringeworthy to say the least. But at least I passed and not just barely buuuut now my dad's on my case, telling me to study for a minimum of 2 hours a day, and in the holidays that's just hell. I guess I brought upon my own doom.
Now this is the recipe for the hair mask (and I have shoulder length hair and I finish every last bit of the mask so adjust the recipe accordingly) :
  • Cinnamon - 1 to 1 and 1/2 tbsp (I use sticks and powder it at home... #DIY)
  • Honey - 2 to 4 tbsp (Raw works best but pure works just fine)
  • Apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp (Organic is the best!!!)
  • 3% H2O2 - Just a dash (Opp.)
So here's how it works... The honey has H2O2 that gets activated by the cinnamon. This H2O2 has lightening properties hence dentists recommend it to whiten teeth. Adding the extra H2O2 will just boost the lightening properties. Now don't use too much H2O2 as it can harm your hair hence we're not using it directly. Honey also nourishes your hair, cinnamon make it smell uh-mazing and the ACV's just there as a conditioner and some people say it also helps lighten hair so double benefit. Also you'll need to keep this on for as long as possible, at least 3 hours with added H2O2 or else 5, but don't overdo it... remove it after keeping it on overnight. BTW the cinnamon may irritate your skin, just saying. I've done it twice, the first time I kept it on overnight, without added H2O2, and the second time I kept if for 3 hours, with. My hair used to be blackish-brown and now it's dark brown, even medium in sunlight! I'm very happy plus it just benefits my hair overall.


This is one of my favourite places and this is where I sat down today to write my mission statement. Honestly it inspires me. I can look over the grass on the other side, see everything and be hidden. And there were two little squirrels running about.
OK so I want this blog to have good content and for that I'll now be posting regularly, irregularly... that didn't make any sense. Let me explain, I'll be posting as often as possible aka whenever I have something to say, which is honestly pretty often, but I'll be posting without any proper schedule, just until I have loads to write about and we'll get back into the Thursday update thing.
So that's it for this extra lengthy post... I'll be writing soon. Until then, Bye.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration