Just carefree.

Hellooooo

So the last CSP of my life is finally over. And I'm as carefree as can be. I'm going into
internet rehab BTW, restricted to blogging and 1 hour online every other day. I'm back to +blogilates cause I have to be healthy.
In school we're full swing into organisational mode. We have a language presentation this weekend where I'll be reciting my own poetry twice and a declamation which I need to figure out, but the good part is that I have less than half of my poetry left to write. I'm very excited for that. We also have a Christmas celebration-thing on the same days and we're progressing well with our carols and line-dance. The main thing, though, is that our class has to get together and unite and then we get to conduct our main 'show'. Our class has actually gotten better but we've still got a long way to go, but we'll do it in our own way... in 15 days. But it's a lot of fun in school. The conversations I'm having in school are hilarious. Even I'm talking more, making new friends and all that chiz.
My plans now are to work harder, give my all, have fun and I guess just live. I'm not bothered, at the moment. And most importantly re-live Harry Potter again.
I'm currently on cloud-9 cuz I've been watching HP interviews, getting excited for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' (whose trailer released today), waiting for a new Pottermore update, reading fanfic, and planning to re-read HP while crying my eyes out for the first time (I know I'll cry cuz I recently read 'the Prisoner of Azkaban' and there were tears pouring out of my eyes, plus, I'm more in love with the marauders now).
Anywho, I'm going to enjoy life now, alongside amazing movies, and lots of fun!
PS
I'm enjoying blogging more often, a lot. It gives me an outlet and helps me write, good stuff.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new