Just IDK! (#2)

Hey!

So what is up?
I'll get over the school stuff first. I'm expanding my friend circle. Having fun with friends. Juggling classes and fun. Studying for CSPs, which are still not over! And that's it.
Now the other stuff. +YouTube launched rewind yesterday and it's amazing. Plus I found
all the easter eggs, for the first time! It is so good!!!! It made me so happy! BTW sorry for the excess exclamations.
And I know I'm late but have you heard Troye Sivan's songs from 'Blue neighborhood'?? I am in LOVE. It is amazing, and the lyrics make so much sense. FOOLS is my fave, followed by WILD and BITE. I also like EASE, THE QUIET and TALK ME DOWN.
BTW the sagittarius sign suits me perfectly. Strength - Independence; Weakness - emotionless. Though I'm not wholly emotionless. And the plus point is that it's represented by a centaur, and if you've read Harry Potter then you know they're amazing. So mysterious but still intriguing.
This weekend I'm planning on naturally lightening my hair. I'll post the recipe that I'll be using. I spent most of this week perfecting it. But I'm excited to be changing my hair, I'm so sick of that same old love, JK, same old brown.
I've been learning to live in the moment, do what I feel like rather than be deep in thought. I'm learning to let go and give myself  completely. And honestly it's amazing. I'm beginning to begin (does that even make sense? Anyway) changing and molding myself cause I need to find an equilibrium. I sway to either of the extremes. I'm too serious or I'm not able to take anything seriously. I want to be alone all the time or I can't stand being alone. So it's extremely important for me to change, and I know I say something like this every other week but if you don't change how can you be better? And this time I'm going to change both outside and inside, hence the hair and I'll commit to +blogilates again. Also this time around I'm gonna keep going until I'm appealing to myself. I'm not doing this to impress someone, it's all for me and call me selfish but how can I like people and expect them to like me if I don't like myself.
I'm still in love with Harry Potter and my personality type matches with Fred and George Weasley and/or Sirius Black. Plus, I'm in Gryffindor. I'm extremely pleased with my results.
PS: I'm all for Harry Potter quotes but this week I've been loving this one, by I don't know -
'The pain makes it feel real'. It just makes sense.
Anyway, bye now.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new