Just waiting and reminiscing about reading....

Tik Tok, Tik Tok...

I've got loads of things planned for next month and I can't wait for June and it doesn't seem to want to come. I know I can just do it now but you know those things that are based on dates.... Well this is one of them and I despise it.

Time is so annoying and I've begun to realize it only after I saw an info-graph when I was younger which showed how time goes faster when you don't want it to and just about stops when you eagerly anticipate something.
I've been drafting thoughts for days and that dam is almost overflowing now. The funny thing is that when the time comes to use those thoughts they'll have just vanished... *Poof* Gone! And that's the thing that absolutely sucks.
I have found a way to keep me distracted while making me think and that is to begin reading again... I just stopped reading after I read Harry Potter the third time. Sure I read a few books now and then, but gone was the old Muskan who read tens of books a week, who read a hundred pages an hour, who read instead of eating, who read while walking and fell all the time, who went into her own world when reading and the thing is I miss her. Sure I go into the land of my daydreams all the time, or get lost in the wonderland of my thoughts whenever, but these are all worlds are different.
I remember the days I would enter another world, away from all of reality and people begging me to talk or let go of that book for just a second but I wouldn't leave because I was content. I remember calling reading my hobby. I used to imagine a big house with my own library and that dream is slowly fading and I want to revive it.
I'm currently reading Mitch Albom's - 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven' and then I'll finish 'Pride and Prejudice'... I can't wait! I can't wait to revive an old part of me who has been in a coma for years.
Which old trait of yourself do you miss and want to revive? Leave a comment (;
Until next time...
Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration