Friends

Not all people suck

*Gasps... Am I saying that? What?
Yes, not all people suck, not all people are worth hating.
Sometimes you find a good set... They work individually and as a set and that is truly the best thing that could happen. A set of people who work with you and together for you? That is a blessing that's not even in disguise.
Sure, you've thought that about tons of people but have those people helped you when you didn't know what was wrong or you didn't even know something was wrong? Have those people gotten protective of you because they can't bear losing you? Have those people worked to get along with the other people who matter to you and have they overcome their own hurdles just so that you aren't uncomfortable?
It's not impossible, finding theses kinds of people. All you have to do is work on yourself and they come right to you. And you know what's the best part? These people, they stay... And they actually want to. They truly care about you and that is beautiful.
Who thought human beings could be beautiful?
I for one have deleted social media. I don't read fanfic anymore and I'm trying to not think as much. I'm trying to live and I guess I am... It's funny how not much changed but it feels like everything has. All it took was a couple of walls to fall and things suddenly became natural. And though, people will still be bitter, it just won't matter.
I'm doing an activity with myself. I spend time alone where I don't think... I clear my mind and I just feel whatever I need to. Feel, not think. And this is me speaking. I guess things do change but change is for the better isn't it.... Change, change, change and then the end so there's no choice of complaining unless you think that the end is better, but why even think that when you can control change.
Moments are brilliant but sometimes you just need to stop thinking and stop remembering in order to truly cherish them...

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new