Change...

Funny isn't it?

How things change.... Funny how I don't know anymore.
I just feel happy and at peace and that's something I haven't felt often but it's funny how it feels right. I don't even know why it does. Perhaps it shouldn't but it does and I don't know what's right and what isn't and sometimes I don't care but other times I do.
I feel lost and I like it, I shouldn't but I do. No one knows why... I've stopped asking.
Things that should be simple are so damn complex and things which are complex and confusing come to me easily. I've lost the ability to act like I care, I've lost the ability to have simple conversations but deep conversations that should be rare have become a norm.
School's out for two weeks now and I'm feeling lost, more so than usual.
It's funny really how I loved solitude, atleast I thought I did. But now.... Now I just feel empty. I feel like I'm missing something and I'm scared. I'm scared of actually missing something, everything. I'm scared of being that missing 'something'.
Funny right? How things change. Three months, that's all it took to make me regret wasting all this time. Three months, that's all it took for me to realise that even the best of things end. Three months, just time which flew by and now... Now it hits us all. These are younger days. These we'll miss. That's a scary thought. How things become the past in just a moment.
Moments.... Ha! Time is funny. If you stop it, you stop the moments but you press play and then it's gone... whoosh. Gone.
It's a scary world they say. But it's not, it's regret and missing the past that we're scared of. That can truly scare the best of us.
Really funny, how things change. Funny how change is the only constant. Who knew those two would go together?
I guess this is another end.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration