Just stupidities.

Surprise

Hey there! So I've decided to exploit my power over this blog and
written another post. ðŸ˜‚😂😂
Today was pretty good. I was up and ready for the bus in time, but the bus ride was boring as my regular conversation was replaced by test preparation. But it paid off cause my test went well, considering I had zero confidence in me.
When I reached school I got busy in conversation and almost missed the morning assembly. The rest of the day was the usual, spending time with my friends, attending classes, yadda yadda...
Towards lunch, my bff and I were completely carried away with stupidities and lameness and ended up reciting from the merchant of Venice... In Hindi! Also we scribbled on each others' arms trying to irritate each other and now my left arm is covered in blue ink.
Then nearing the end of the day, I began cracking extremely lame jokes which my innocent classmates had to hear... Poor them, but I had a blast.
After coming back from school, I just read fanfic and now I have to cram for biology tomorrow.
Also, yesterday I retook my personality test and am officially an ENTP. A Debater, and that description suits me perfectly.
Anyway that's it for now, Ttly.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration