Just being entertained.

Hi

I've been enjoying myself loads and been getting entertained since last week. Over the weekend
I went out and had dinner with mom in one of all-time fave restaurants. It wasn't one of those exorbitant places and the food wasn't Michelin star worthy but we had sooooo much fun, just quality mother-daughter bonding is one of the best things ever. I'm very happy that both my parents work and I'm not indulged like others because for one I don't know my boundaries and will binge like there's no tomorrow, second I value the small indulgences I get and am very, very happy with what I have, I'm not turning into a brat which I would have if I wasn't in my situation, and lastly I wouldn't have known what I wanted for myself and had the willpower to work for my desired lifestyle. Today if I see someone going for extravagant vacations, buying highly priced clothes which they haven't earned then I make a mental note telling myself that I'll work hard until I can do that for myself. I don't feel jealous anymore, at all and very rarely will I be envious too.
Then I spent one whole day having a Harry Potter marathon-ish cause I didn't watch the 5th and 6th movie... But I'm doing that right now and let me tell you something : Dolores Umbridge is a b*tch. I don't care if that's harsh, the truth is. Onto lighter topics that scene where Sirius is like 'It's been 14 years and not a day goes by when I don't miss your father.' to Harry just made me feel all the feels ever.
Also I'm obsessed, as usual, with #Selfie... I know soo old but I don't care. And Bright and Photograph. And also I'm outdated and don't know any new songs... Please leave suggestions.
Today I'm gonna be finishing my schoolwork. I did finish my Mission Statement and painted it and stuck it on my wall!
Oh BTW this is what happened for Christmas-
I slept in. Read books and got advice to study. In case you haven't gathered by now, we don't celebrate Christmas but I do love the themes so that my Christmas for you. Also, enjoy the blog theme while it's there. I'll be changing the template soon!
Anywho I'll be seeing you later... Bye now.
PS - I'm a month old today!!! Yeah that's it now.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration