Just home.

Hi

I came back yesterday and it was Mom's birthday! I planned a surprise 'birthday' cum 'welcome back' party for her with a few close friends. We left the hospital around 4, and I solemnly swear that I'm not going back.... Ever! On the drive back I clicked some pictures...



I spent today just talking to Mum... I don't need anyone when she's around. She's truly my best friend.
There's a month left for my holidays to end. I don't want to go back but I'm also dying to go back. I'm loving being at home and working on me and stuff I like but at times I crave for company. Since I'm back home, I'm finally officially starting my summer plans.
I've gotten my blog onto "Bloglovin'", but I still need to claim it. I'm really happy that I've persevered with one activity and I'm sure I will continue. I've been doing research as usual and am going to pursue design but I still need a little more clarity with the details. My goals remain the same though and I am working towards them.
That is it for today. Buh-bye!

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration