Just change.

Salve!

I've waited till mid-night to start writing so that there won't be three posts from one day, cause that would be going a little too overboard dontchya think.
So change is my best-friend...
I love change and earlier I detested it. But the thing about change is that once you're accustomed to it, there's no way you can live without it. Honestly there's no fun living without it.
Anyway, I try something new every summer. Last year it was this blog... Speaking of which it has almost been an year since I started writing here and I've already changed so much. Back to the topic, this year my project is my appearance. I'm actively changing my hair and if all goes well it'll be a light brown with pink/blue tips by the end of the summer. And I'm going to become much healthier than now because I don not want to go to the hospital again, ever.
My other objective is to try my hand at photography. I've never really thought much about it but I think it'll be a fun new thing to keep me busy. The pictures I'll take will actually end up here.
This summer is different from all others because... I'm now a tenth grader. I have a lot of schoolwork this time but I've already finished most of my drafts and I'm very relieved. Finishing those drafts actually allowed me to take a break from work today.
I'm rather excited for this summer! But I think it'll be the best yet. The heat, however, kills! It's still April and the temp. is averaging at 43°C.
I haven't been doing much these past few days, hopefully that changes soon. Bye, until next time.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration