Just a new beginning!

Yello

First things first 500+ pageviews!!!!
Last week I just went shopping everyday until Saturday for my birthday. Then the final event went down like this...
I went to school with my mom like every year. We had our marathon in school for sports week and I had worn my sports shoes just for that, and I ran and I finished. Then we had two periods at school but the whole day people kept wishing me and complimenting me and it felt so good because they actually cared. Then my friends wished me all over social media, courtesy of +Shambavi Vaidiyanathan ... Thanks girl! I had lunch outside with my parents and then we went home where I wrapped  the return gifts for my BFFs with handmade gift wrapping paper. Later I left for the bistro where I was feeding my friends some good food for my birthday. Over there we had a ball! Even Shambs cyber crashed the party! The food was amazing and we stuffed ourselves, and the cake was heavenly sinful chocolaty goodness.
The fake butterbeer!!!!

LOL!!!

CAKE! Need I say more?!

Mud-pie with a biscuit base, topped with a brownie layer.
And my friends gave me the best gifts ever!!!!! +Mrinalini Behuria gifted me an amazing post-it booklet along with an.... OWL mug!!! +Sanjana Peesapati gave me body washes... I guess that's a hint. +PARTHIKA IMMANENI gave me a clutch which is kinda ethnic but goes with everything. Thank You soooooooo much guys. But the best gift I received was all the love! I was literally drowning in it. So that was all the fun I had, but the best part about my birthday was that I got a new beginning... my new year, and I've vowed that this'll be the best yet. I also have a new motto that I'm gonna live by wholly : 'Live like there's no tomorrow and plan for to be continued...'
and if you didn't understand what I mean, it's that live each moment to it's best, as if you won't see the next and plan your life like it'll never end, like it's a story that goes on, Always.
So this year of my life is off to an amazing start. I'm doing whatever makes me happy and have become an optimist in overdrive but not an overly pleasant person who no one can stand. I'm trying to open up and be nicer, what I should've done eons ago but anywho, it seems to be working and guess what, I'm much much happier by the day.
From monday, school's been going on as usual... My third CSP starts tomorrow and it's the last set. I'm lagging behind in some classwork but I'll finish it over the weekend and be done with that. Finally. Also I've made a penpal, and she's really nice. We're both big potterheads. My old BFF and I have also gotten back in touch. It's gonna be good year, and I'm getting all the feels.
BTW I've been overdosing on ABBA. They're just that good, I mean they began in 1972 but their music is still listen-able and enjoyable, ( one more new word for me! ).
Anyway, I'll let you go now. Bye, TTLY!

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Just bring weird.