Just bring weird.

Hey guys

So my exams start this Monday and I'm taking it really lightly. I'm thorough with my concepts and I don't need to cram but it's odd seeing that I'm always tensed before my exams. But I have been studying a bit. Also people have been telling me to write, I mean I love reading wattpad stories and normal books as well but writing and putting my work out there is a bit scary. I do write but those are just scribbles and poetry and this blog so I'm still contemplating that. On that note here's the slam poem I had written for my language presentation,

Struggle
Tell me how you liked it... Don't be a silent reader. It took me so much effort to write this cause it had to take 2-3 minutes to recite and I wanted it to rhyme. I'm really proud of it. So I have been considering writing my own story on wattpad like my summer project or something. PS don't mind my handwriting, not everyone is gifted.
Speaking of summer... I'm in the summer mood!!!! Which means that I'll listen to summer songs, wear summer clothes, do summer activities and pretty much think about summer all the time. The best part is long showers in the evening and going swimming. This time my summer anthem might just be 'Lush life by Zara Larsson', it's so good, but I might discover new, better ones. Last summer my songs were 'Cool for the summer by Demi Lovato' and 'Summer forever by Megan Nicole'.
Well, that's it for now... I need to go study. Bye!

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new