Time eh?

How original...

Yes I've written on this before, but trust me this is different.
Time is fickle
Time is funny
It's my friend
Yet my worst enemy.
I'd written that ages ago. On a sleepless night when words just flow.
I'm so frustrated today because right now time is my worst enemy. First of all, my energy hasn't loaded in Cases. Next, I'm worried and in pain because worry just happens to intensify every symptom of your sickness. And time just doesn't want to move on. Like it's just going on... The same second is stretching endlessly.
You know that time when there's something really important to you and you need to make sacrifices for it and do things that may put you in danger. Yeah, what you don't know is that those things actually worry the people that care about you. Also, yes I'm throwing immense shade right now but I don't particularly care because this is still a universal message.
Speaking of shade, I will tell the person this is for to read this, however those people who think it's cool to bitch about people, all I have to say to you is congratulations! You've just wasted your precious time on someone who doesn't bother about you.
And I realize that everything I've written probably seems to make no sense so let me summarize the best way I can at the moment.
  • Time slows down when you worry and all your pains heighten.
  • You can really worry the people that care about you by risking your safety.
  • And it's the people that you care about and who care about you that you should spend time on. So spend time on these bonds.
And now I think this one's tied up decently. So until next time.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration