Stress!

Oh yay.

I'm stressed again and I know this because my scalp is disgusting again. My hair feels like straw and the flakiness is back. This is no fun because now, on top of everything I have to take care of my scalp psoriasis.
Starting tomorrow it's 75 days till these boards finally finish and then it's one year of profile building and enjoying everything I do until the stress of the twelfth grade takes over... And I can only imagine how that will be. With the boards and apps. *Laughs nervously, I'll probably go crazy.
The only positive here is that the stress doesn't truly affect my performance... It just affects my health after a terrific "performance".
So cheers! I guess... To my stomach trying to kill me and my scalp flaking off in patches. *Sigh, can't wait.
Now I've got a very very boring project to finish so ciao!
Edit: You know what? I'm not giving into it! So look out for an upcoming post about stress management. Bye now.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new