Ready?

Let's make it

I tell myself this all the time now...
I've started believing it on some level now and turns out I actually can work. I've enrolled in a couple of courses... I realize I've probably done that a million times now but hey, I can only do better right? 😅
I'm positive this can be done and that's a first in a long time.
All or Nothing. That's the final resolution I'm settling on.
I'm going to give my all even if it means getting nothing in return. Because it's all that's in my hands and it's a gamble, I know. But it's a gamble I'm willing to take.
I've downloaded a planner that I have begun to use. I've downloaded Duolingo so the language learning is back. Oh and I'm writing for fifteen minutes everyday meaning more posts.
The only thing left now is to actually get out there and start doing more things but for that I need to be 100% sure that I'm truly dedicated to what I do.
Despite all the hurdles I know I'll be facing this is something and I'm proud of it.
Now I've got an application to work on and a resume to build from scratch 😅.
Until next time.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration