Sick of it

This is an intervention

For myself, if you're wondering.
I'm sick of myself, my attitude and me indirectly pitying myself. My life is as good as it can be and I'm sick of considering myself 'holier than thou' as some would put it. As a matter of fact, at this moment I can be defined as lazy and arrogant. I apologize to everyone who puts up with me.
I've become a horrible person. I don't follow my own advice which is to treat each person based on their personality. I've gone around judging everyone and I've been horrid to everyone who puts up with me.
Here's a checklist for me to remember for now:
  • Understand with whom you can do what.
  • Know your place and when to do what.
  • Stop dreaming, work to your existing dreams.
  • This blog is an outlet, use it well.
  • Don't go off on people, you'll mess up something without even knowing it.
  • Clear your head before doing anything and everything.
  • Make efforts.
  • Time yourself so that you don't run out.
  • Value people who've been there cause you'll miss them when they leave.
  • Stop taking things for granted.
  • Don't be a baby.
  • The petty things won't matter.
  • You won't get places without moving toward them.
And I'll keep coming back to this list if I'll need to add something.
Do you have a code like this for yourself?
Until next time,

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Just bring weird.