Just getting through the holidays.

Hi

I know I'm late and we'll when you don't have school and hence nothing to remind you that is Thursday you do spend the whole day watching YouTube videos and reading fanfic but I remembered that I forgot to post and here I am just a few days later but posting all the same.
So I've literally been dying cause of

class work and home work and the dusshera which wasn't easy wearing a lehenga but I got through it. After that the class trip left and since I've already been to the places they're going to I didn't go so I have an additional week of doing nothing so yay. Though I'll eventually have to finish my class and home work I'm postponing that and concentrating on reading... Fanfic which is easily one of the best things ever created by man. I usually read HP fanfic so I'm currently reading one about Lily and James Potter since it's October and well... You should be knowing if you are an HP fan and if not become one because it's the best culture in the world. Once you are a Potterhead then go to Pottermore, find out your house and leave a comment telling me about it down below. Anyway I'm loving this story and the chapters are actually quite long so I've been reading over the past four days. IKR I'm so slow. BTW it's called Commentarius in case you wanna check out out.
I've also been jamming to Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato songs plus when the Voice came on TV yesterday I nearly danced in excitement.
Other than that I swear I haven't done anything else.
P.S - I hate cramps.
P.S.S - heating pads are extremely hot.
P.S.S.S - Meftal-spaz is my savior.
Anywho that's is for now. TTLY. Bye, for now!!!!



Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration