Just finding me.

Hallo

So first things first, I just found my follow button (P.S.- it's on the right of the posts on your desk/laptop and at the bottom on your smartphone, so go on ahead and give it a click.) and there are currently 90 followers... woohoo! And I'm really sorry I missed the 50 follower mark but we're nearing 100! I'm so happy and proud of us.
Now back to the week. It was going as any holiday should...
me reading fanfic, listening to music and just enjoying my time, but then I decided to go off of fanfic for a while cuz it just got repetitive and I started spending time with my mom just talking and going out, having fun. So in one of my conversations I was telling my mom how you are the purpose of your life and then I told her that I want to be my own person... I don't want to be in debt to anyone, not for small wants and petty indulgences. I want to be me, fulfilled with what I have and what I am, and spending on experiences. But with me being me and having my life it didn't go so well. Mum thinks that I'm her princess so when I told her that this mindset included her shopping for me she got upset and forced me to buy something and took me on two shopping sprees, the second in which she made me buy two dresses in the name of dussehra and festivities and all that jazz. Then I told her that I'm not letting her waste money on extravagant impulse purchases from now on and I'm back to being independent because this is very important to me... I don't want ANYTHING from ANYBODY and that's because I've always loved spending, I'm no shopaholic, but shopping did give me some joy until I realized that shopping is like eating sugars, it give you a sudden spike in your blood-sugar levels but that's followed by an equal crash which doesn't do anybody any good it just breaks you, so from now on I am my own person, happy with my small wardrobe and fulfilled with my sufficient resources. From now on I will live with less and I will stand up on my own two feet, even though I'm a minor, because then no one has the power of bringing me down from where I'll be.
The other thing I realised this week is I'm not feeling very happy, like the cheerful person I was last week and the weeks before that and I don't know why that is but I'm going to find myself and clean out my life and that starts with my surrounding so project: 'clean up my life' (CUML) has officially begun. It's going to start with small things like my beside table and closet and then move on to bigger things like my emotions and values and stuff like that, so wish me luck.
Also, I know that you may not be liking my "Philosophical" side but those are my thoughts and this blog's about me and honestly my thoughts are a big part of me so you're gonna have to embrace it and maybe learn something, while I do my best to do the same.
BTW my latest fic is 'She said what' (Lily + James Potter), and yes I'm back to reading but in moderate quantities only... i.e. no more staying up till two. 
And I've also decided to be more productive along with project:CUML, to just be better, so now when I'm bored I'm either donating rice on freerice or I'm on Coursera, Lifehack, or DIY.
Until later then. Write to ya soon, Bye!

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration