Another year...

I'm slightly nostalgic

And I don't know why... One year. From +Sanjana Peesapati's last birthday (almost). Happy Birthday, Sanj! I love you. And I'm the first person to be wishing you.
She's old but she's a decent friend XP.
I'm taking this as a new year because of milestones. I've made good relationships. I've maintained friendships. I've got a pet.... Wait what?! Oh yeah, I got a kitten! A Siberian 2-month old kitten and she's named Luna (short for lunatic and inspired by Loony Lovegood), yes the Harry Potter reference was necessary.




 I'm in love! She's brilliant. After getting her I've had no emotional instability, no anxiety attacks, no mental breakdowns, no more insomnia. I haven't cried for days, I haven't had sleepless nights and I haven't anticipated my departure.
It's been almost 6 years since I was this happy, somewhat content. Six years since I had something to look forward to when I was going 'home'. I have nothing to run away from as of now... All the old factors have been nullified.
It's been over a month since I was last 'hopeless'. I've completed my 360 and I started the next round and I'm excited... Just like the last time. Anticipating new beginnings. Feeling happy.
Last year I was fearful, this year I've broken out of that cocoon and it's a frightening world but I'm not scared of the unknown anymore.
It's been messed up... I've lost myself, stretched my limits, fallen down, got hurt, been scarred but I made it through. I've found myself, expanded my horizons, picked myself up, recovered and I've got my battle scars.
I've used my time well and I have a general idea of how much I have left until a new cycle. I can't wait for that cycle because that'll be the first with me on my own two feet, and this cycle will be the last of me being in the nest. It's like I can feel the winds changing and it won't be similar again.
In almost exactly three years, I'll be somewhere different, physically. I have some things in mind but you've got to wing life.
I've also broken the record of mine which is that I screw up every even year and I've gotten rid of the 'curse'.
Now I must freeze to death while finishing my projects so buh-bye... But until then do you have a pet? What are your milestones? And how've you changed from those milestones?

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration