Just kinda eventful.

Heyyyyy.

Sup guys? I'm seriously asking, leave a comment and tell me. So this week was pretty eventful.
First, My dad comes back along with my paternal grandparents visiting.
Then, I got a tonne of pressure from school in the form of projects and question paper patterns.
The biggest news is that *drumroll*
My interview was amazing but even bigger than that *even more drumroll*
I became the literary minister.
Next my grandparents left, and they came for my dad's birthday which was on Tuesday but they left on Sunday morning as my Aunt caught dengue.
So we had a birthday dinner on Sunday at F9 ! And I had shrimp marinara with an orange sunset cooler!
Then I woke up late on Monday obvi, so my dad had to drop me and then they announced the cabinet portfolios.
Tuesday, celebrating my dad's B'day. We got him a shirt and cut a cheesecake, then he took me to Papa John's for pepperoni pizza and then a go bananas McFlurry! Then I stayed up finishing my math w/s.
Then I had to wake up late on Wednesday with my dad dropping me again but it's alright cause I've been managing my mornings well plus his boss is in town so he too has to get up and leave along with me. Once we reached school we left with the girls basketball team to encourage and cheer for them, and they won 6th time in a row. Yay!!!!
And I'm am officially the Literary Minister, my investiture ceremony was today!!! My parents came and I was made the literary minister beaming at them. = D
Anywho... talk to you later. Bye!!

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration