Just IDK! (#1)

Hi

So I'm back and I know I didn't post last week but Ethan Hunt deserves my time more than anything else, and if any of you didn't get what I meant (first, have you been living under a rock), I went to watch,drum-roll please,
What an experience!

Which was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. And an experience in itself.
I also re-watched 'sound of music' and 'Hachiko' and am currently in a magical place.
Last week I heard the richest man in India, Dilip Shanghavi, speak on how his company evolved and his journey. Then I attended the promotion of "Manjhi : the Mountain Man" , which was also very inspirational.
At school we've been having our independence day celebration preparation and on Monday we have our interviews for the rest of the cabinet posts. I'll be applying for the Literary and Internal Affairs minister and hopefully will be selected to be one. And now I have to prepare for that.
Study-wise I've been doing quiet well, if I do say so myself, without any tuition, I mean I have gotten this far, with the first term exams around a month away and all.
And along with the arrival of the first term exams I've started my Harry Potter marathon as usual. I mean it does happen almost every year. So with that in mind I'm going to study like Hermione and according to her I should've started studying almost three months ago. But even without that and a teensy bit of effort I'll do quite all right.
So with that I'm going to go play a few levels in Delicious Emily's childhood memories and finish my Bio hw and maybe put in an hour or two of studying after that. Good-bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration