Just waiting for school...

Uh....

A month and a half down and less than two weeks remaining for school to start. I'm so excited to meet my friends again! I mean I met them during the holidays but
meeting in school is so much different. I just don't want the pressure of studying to start yet but it's better than being restricted to talking to a set of three people.
 I'm done with 60% of my holiday homework I'm thinking I'll be done in less than a week. BTW has anyone else been obsessed with Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" music video, or is it just me??? I've been enjoying so much with swimming, staying up late, sleeping in... it's a once in an year experience. 
Every year I get bored in the summer cause I can't swim and sleep 24x7 so this year I made 'Summer To-Do list' before-hand but since this is me... I forgot about it and lost it but I found it last week so I've been working on finishing 27 things in less than 2 weeks. Which means that these last few days are gonna be jam-packed, crazy and fun!
So while doing my homework, math homework which only happens with music, I've discovered amazing songs so I made this summer playlist ,which was also one of my goals this summer,-"La-mazing".
Anyways that's it for now, talk to you later, bye.


Luv,
Muskan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Just bring weird.