Just a lot of stuff...

Hey

I'm currently enjoying my summer holidays but my school has also given us holiday homework...
I mean how are we supposed to enjoy and have fun if we have work to do, but the earlier I finish it the more time I'll have to relax and I have only 2 weeks left so I guess I should make the best of it.
I been addicted to YouTube for a long time but...
recently I've been loving watching videos on a really high speed, I just increase the speed to two. So that's how I've been passing time when I should have been working but it's the summer. I've also been playing games that I used to play when I was 5, such as - JoJo's Circus, BunnyTown, and HigglyTown Heroes. I've just been so obsessed with PsychoSoprano and Mamrie Hart, and listening to Taylor Swift and Eden XO that that's what my days are made up of.
But I've decided that I'll stop procrastinating from tomorrow cause I just need one more day before starting hardcore work, XD !
I've already started  reading "Primal Branding" to learn more... I've also read up about the subjects I'll be taking (i.e. economics and commerce). I basically had to pick the one with less civics and more maths, so that's clearly commerce. I also have to start practicing piano to pass the test in august.
You know when there's like so much to do and so little time it's fine, but when there's so much to do and so much time it's worse cause you know there's so much time and you'll procrastinate for the most of it and end up with no time left. Anywho I'll try to be done by next week so wish me luck.
Well that's it for now... Byeeeeeeeee.


Luv,
Muskan.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration