Just recovering (JK).

Ello

This week has been decent, quite alright, etc.
So the exams are in almost 3 weeks and
I'm doing fine but leave it at that.
During physics class I was pushed and I scraped my elbow and knee but that's fine. I also pulled a muscle a medication can fix it.
I've actually been loving barbie on YouTube LOL!
I tried personalizing my phone cover using nail polish and it was disastrous and it spoiled my Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets too. So no more DIYs for me from now on.
This week I've not had much homework so I've been on Episode : Demi stories but I've to wait 2 days for the next episode. I'm obsessed with that game.
And I haven't given my interview yet and I'm so snervous (word by Tyler Oakley).
But now I have to do my HW so buh-bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration