Just fun!!!!!

Hello

So a lot of stuff's been going on but before that what is up?
Now after last week I did some thinking on my own and...
I've managed to sort out most of it and am once again the happy, bubbly self I was. Hurrah! So with that off my mind I was able to concentrate on my tests and they're going pretty well, thank you very much. Fanfic is also going very well, better than ever, in fact. And I've come up with a really nice routine for myself with slight adjustments as needed. Once I reach I read fanfic for an hour then I study till 6:30-ish. When I reach home I take a long,relaxing shower and continue studying from 7:30-ish till 9:00 when I watch master-chef Australia. Then I finish studying then I sleep. And that's it, though I don't actually study for all the time I say I do.
At the moment my dad's in Australia and he might be getting me a watch cuz, well I need one and it's very useful in school. Tomorrow's my last test before our break, we're also going for a play from school. We have Diwali celebrations in school which we've been working really hard for, hopefully it pays off. I'm in the play, again, but we're clueless at the moment. Mum's gonna be having a work event tomorrow and that means I have a Sleepover! And all my friends are coming for a while and it's right after school, I'm almost done packing for it just need to buy a few things today.
One more thing, I'll be attending two Melas this weekend both with mum and 1 with my friends so this week has been and is really, really fun!
OK then TTLY. Bye until next week...
P.S- 500 + reads on this blog. YAY for us!!!!!

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Just bring weird.