Just learning...

Yo

Sup guys? Comment below.
This week was educational but more so in the 'life' field.
So after posting last week's blog my mom took me to celebrate me officially being the literary minister. And she bought me the apple custard cupcake which was pretty delicious. And I, obvi,didn't study.
Then I had a day off from school and I spent the day with my dad. So I woke up late and we drove around a hundred km to have an amazing lunch at one of our fave resorts. And we had roadside corn on the way! We had to go to a home for those who had autism to deliver a package and them we spent some time there. All in all it was a good but different experience. For dinner we had dad's clients over and they had this cute 4 year old daughter!!!! Another treat!
Finally on Saturday I decided to study a bit after waking up at noon. So I did and finished most of my history projects but this went on to Sunday when I actually studied hard, finishing all my homework too. And that's how Sunday passed.
Going to school after a long weekend is very tiring, and that was Monday. By the time the day ended my feet were killing me. Turns out a class full of 4th graders isn't easy to manage but I did my best and kept them from disrupting the whole school. Once I got home I finished writing about the pics of my hist. project. 10 marks in the bag! And while I was doing that my long awaited Big Basket delivery came, it felt like someone had sent gifts for me! LOL. The next day I decided to teach the kids dance rather than make them keep quiet. And later I spent 30 mins with my friends rolling on the floor, laughing, literally! Wednesday was pretty much the same but I went to 1st grade instead of 4th, for a long overdue dose of utter cuteness. And today I just had fun, with the BFFBAEs of course!
So to the 'life' lesson I learned-
Don't hide things. I know it's cheesy but it's important cause when you hide things from people it's worse than lying since you're also lying to yourself by justifying your actions even though deep inside you know it's wrong. So don't add guilt to your plate full of problems. So if you've done something worth hiding just own up and face the consequences before they get worse or someone else has to, better safe than sorry and better late than never. Now I know that's extremely cheesy and you've been told that a million times already but I had to put it out there. And believe me it feels so much better when you've got nothing to hide, it's like a huge weight's been lifted of your chest and you didn't even know it was there.
I'm pretty sure you're bored of this week of mine so I'll stop now. Bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration