Just productivity! (1)

Heyyyy!

Hello guys, so after facing so called "rejection" last week, this week has been very productive!!!!
I've finished all my piano portion and been studying French and Spanish. School has been the usual.
The weird thing is that I've finally started dreaming but it's either about the mela in school, my friends leaving me or me forgetting a formula during a math exam.
Now back to the mela, it's my favorite event of the whole year, I mean endless games and food, ending with a really fun dance session, what's not to like? But now I have to decide what to wear.
Also my dad told me to take an online course and once I'm done I can  meet with his boss to discuss future plans and stuff so that's what I'm looking forward to.
Anyhoo, that's it for now. Bye,

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration