Just a typical first week of school

Hola

This week was just perfect and I was perfect this week... 
I followed a timetable, I studied well and I did some research on universities and what I should do to get there and...
I didn't waste any time online!
I've been having so much fun reading primal branding which led me to find 'Fast Company', 'Harvard Business Review' and so many other amazing magazines and books, that I don't even sit in the computer lab any more, I just spend all my time in the library studying and reading and I'm actually having fun, then after spending 3 hours in the library I go for a long swim and I go home happy instead of feeling irritable and bored. Plus I'm doing something productive.
Going to school and meeting friends has been the best thing ever! It's so much fun talking to someone face to face and being able to have fun with them, irritate them it's the best thing ever. 
It's just been a really happy and productive week. The only downside was those few boring classes, but I had 3 amazing people to distract me. And tomorrow is Friday meaning the weekend is almost here. So there's one more thing to look forward to. 
Anyways that's it for this blog (since I've got to eat lunch and I'm really hungry). So bye

Luv,
Muskan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration