Work

Necessities

Some things in life are necessary. Like work and perseverance. Giving up gets you, literally, nowhere. You have to work for everything.
You have to work to not worry, you have to work to not miss people, work to move on, to do well and finally to even be happy.
Work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a result.
But the thing is, if you do it right then it's all worth it.
I've always hated the idea of having regrets and today I don't regret a single thing. I am mindful and make my decisions with awareness so that I don't regret them later on. And the best part is that I'm truly a happier person because of it.
I am aware of what's required of me to achieve what I want and I am working. Perhaps not always as hard but it's something and I'm still learning. That's a never ending process so I will never be the "best" but I will always be better, and that gives me a tomorrow to look forward to. That gives me hope.
I procrastinate. I won't even try hiding it but I do it for my nerves. This blog is my way of procrastinating from time to time. And that has lead me to believe in productive procrastination, and there's nothing better than that now is there? *Laughs.
Now the difficult part... Perseverance. Alright, you've done your work but now you mustn't stop, no quitting. This is the one aspect of me that I am actively working on. Step by step, of course.
At first, it was no more quitting. Then, it is continue. Followed by reaping the benefits obviously.
As I go and continue my work, you can go read other posts on this blog. *Smiles... Ciao.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration