Just fun times...

Salut


Hey!!! There's sooo much happiness around (so beware of exclamation marks)!!!
It started on Friday, with an amazing dinner in m new fave restaurant! And as usual I forgot what I did on the weekend but on Sunday (a.k.a. Father's day) I went for my piano class, but then I had an amazing lunch!!!! And a nice outing with my dad.
Monday: Athletics and so much pain later but so much fun with friends!!
Tuesday: Hindi and commerce, Cleaning and karate.
Wednesday: Isometrics, more pain but later on all the weekly pain went away, so bye bye pain!!!!
Today: a.k.a. projects, projects, projects and a BIO assessment, ugh..
Other than that (OTT),
Been reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie' which is the best Mitch Albom book ever.
Lagging on my work but I got that covered.
And I haven't touched my YouTube subscriptions for a week!
B-T-dubs Fortune magazine is pretty boring to read so I'm trying to learn to read it.
Anyways what's up with you guys?? Comment below...
Bye for now

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration