Introspection

I've been acting weird lately

It's not all introspection, I have gotten some "feedback" but it is high time for introspection so here goes.
I have changed, but who doesn't, the thing is that I've become something I'm not exactly fond of an this calls for further, planned change.
I have started being very 'reactive', I start crying when something's wrong and that turns into an all-out tantrum, I whine for the littlest things and it seems like the only way I'm happy is while being a control freak.
Therefore, I've decided it's high time for a self-intervention.
I need to be patient because as I'm being insane, I'm driving everyone around me up the wall and this behavior wasn't acceptable at 4, in the same way it's not acceptable now.
I think meditation and letting it out is the only way I'll be able to work on this.
Feel something completely and then move on, I've been feeling things then not moving on and letting them pile up until I breakdown which is the absolute worst. However I can blame these on PMS for now, *laughs, turns out there are some perks of being a girl.
And that's all for now, I think...

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration