Just fun and school.

Hey

I'm sorry I haven't posted last week there was just nothing to write or a way to phrase it. But I had a lot of fun I watched a tonne of movies and I'm done with all my homework other than language and just a chart that I have to finish with one day left to school, my record best...
until next time at least.
My friend came over last week and we played, laughed, swam, we just had so much fun, it was amazing to meet up after so long.
And I started watching suits. Over the weekend I also went and bought my school uniform and books so I started studying. I've been so nervous and excited for the beginning of school. It's like going to school for the first time, there are so many new things. There's a lot more to study and my focus is to do good  the 10 grade boards. Anyway school wasn't bad at all, I had so much fun with my friends that I forgot all about my nervousness.
So now all I gotta do is concentrate, more than ever, on my education and extra-curriculars and I'll be good to go.
Today, I had lunch in a bistro with my parents absolutely spontaneously just before he went to the airport!? It's been a weird day... Going to school after a month and a half, meeting all my friends and classmates, attending classes and eating in a bistro out of nowhere.
I really got to go right now , so bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Just bring weird.