Just HSM and studying...

Heylo

I've been amazing (except for my emotional breakdown yesterday)!! Has anyone acknowledged how amazing 'A whole new world' from Aladdin is.... I freaking love that song. Also my bestie, +sravya k has made me watch 'High School Musical' so I'm watching one everyday, and it's a lot of fun if I do say so myself. More music, does anyone remember +BigTimeRushVevo ?? I used to be a huge fan, and I'm rediscovering it now. Speaking of being a fan, have you checked out the latest Pottermore update?? It's back!
Sorting's back and wands are too! I'm back in Gryffindor and my wand is cedar, unicorn hair core, 10 3/4" and is "quite flexible"!! Also pottermore tweeted at me...
My life's the best! But... school's on again and I'm lagging behind so I'm going to be pulling up my socks this week. BTW I've finally decided what I'll be doing in 11th grade.
+Sanjana Peesapati Thanks soooooo damn much for giving me that AMAZING body wash.... I now smell like green tea and that's bomb! Also thanks for being a loyal bestie and reader! *sends flying kisses* LOL.
+Mrinalini Behuria Gurl you're hilarious.... ILYSM *sends virtual hugs*
I know PDA... I'm sry but I <3 these peeps.
Anywho I've begun using instagram a LOT these days. My username be @muskan_2811. I promise I'm not a selfie obsessed freak... Atleast not always.
Does anyone know any good Wattpad stories... Like really cheesy and cliche ones. I love those.
So I have The Merchant of Venice for english and Shakespeare was one perverted dude so the classes get pretty weird but I'm a chick with a dirty mind. Today we read a really dirty part and I was laughing like crazzzzy, like I was red and people were staring at me crazy, so we aka my dirty-minded friends and I spent the better part of the day cracking jokes and making innuendos and laughing our asses off. One of the best days I've ever had.
KK I'll TTLY. Ciao.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration