Just settling in...

Hallo

So it's been hectic but the 2nd week of school is finally over and I'm relieved...
This Friday we had a holiday that meant our first full day was on Saturday, and this meant late Friday night, almost missing school on Saturday and sleeping in on Sunday. I somehow completed all my work on Sunday and fit in extra TV time, I guess I was just in luck, but I did end up messin' up my "routine" that I mentioned last week but I was on  track by Monday so no harm done.
Any-who on Monday we got an SMS saying school starts half an hour early meaning I missed the bus, but my dad had to pay my fees so we rushed to school, and I was no where near late, in fact I was the first one in school, then once everyone had come they shuffled our classes and all my friends got placed in the other section... but after classes started I forgot all about it. Once I reached mom's office I realized that I had left my pouch at school, so I mourned (like Monica mourns for her "wedding china" on 'Friends'). Later on, I got wet and my mum had to work late so I just sat, wet in the AC. So Monday, not the best day. But Tuesday, everything went back to normal... all my friends were put in the same class as me and I found my pouch and I had loads of fun, AND I was dry, so no harm. No foul. Later, when I reached home I just did my homework while listening to songs from my playlist last year and I saw a quote saying 'Hard times reveal true friends' and I got really emotional because last year hard times revealed my best friends.
Wednesday = Isometrics and F.R.I..E.N.D.S plus some late night homework.
Today was fun, It was my 2nd elective class (Tuesday was my first), and it turns out that they're a lot of fun and we didn't have to study much today a.k.a. we had free periods to just have fun. So that pretty much sums up my week.
Other than that, I can't swim anymore because of the weather so that's a bummer. I finished primal branding which was one of the best books I've ever read and I've only said that about 'Harry Potter' so now I'm reading '65 successful Harvard application essays' which is extremely inspiring, and a HUGE list of magazines are next. And I'm pretty up to date with everything else. So that's all for now (And this has been my longest post yet!!!), bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new