Hope and Insanity

Funny innit?

That's from someplace... I can't seem to remember where.
*Exhales, sometimes breathing is the only thing that you can do. And I realize that I may not be making any sense at all.
Hope. It messes with your head. I feel like I'll make it, I feel like I can handle the challenge and this is completely different from a couple of days ago when I was drowning in self-doubt. *Shakes head... This is insane. Life and the things it does, they're insane. The way my mind deals with things is insane.
Insanity. We live in a realm of insanity.
Illusions, tricks and images that cause misery.
Wonderland gets dark sometimes;
But hope, hope is mine.
Wow... That wasn't planned. *Smiles, I wrote poetry! It's been so long.
I'm inspiring myself, so I'll keep doing that and you can check out previous posts.
Until next bye...

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration