And Hello 2017!

Bring it on!

So I saw this meme this morning and it made my day. Funny how the Sound of Music is still relevant.
*Shrugs... I found it funny.
Now there's this song called Snow by Sleeping At Last and it is beautiful. And there are these two sentences:
We'll build new traditions in place of the old 'cause life without revision will silence our souls.
Our world gets rewritten and retraced every-time. Like fresh plates and clean slates, our future is white. New Year's resolutions reset tonight.
And they did didn't they? So here are a couple of mine...

  1. I resolve to step out of the house more and respect my body and mind.
  2. I vow to cause less hurt and be stronger.
  3. I will do everything wholly and refuse to quit any longer.
  4. And lastly, I will share. I will share my strength, I will share other people's pain and most importantly I will share myself.
And I think that's it for 2017 hmm? Here's to hoping for a beautiful grey. Cheers!

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration