Happy almost new year...

More beginnings!

Mmmm... This year has been crazy hmm?
So many changes, so many beginnings. New pages, new chapters and crossing over of books. 2016 gave me everything I've wanted and more.
I'm not going to lie... It's been rough. I've hurt and cried but the thing is, I didn't know that was possible. I believed I couldn't feel until I did and then the numbness was gone... Vanished. And it was replaced by so many things I tried to forget but it has been worth it.
It's been wild. I've never had a more eventful  year I think. Personal accomplishments, Social events and simply spending time with my people.
I've built relationships that will last. I'm placing my bet on this, these friendships will stand through the changing tides.
What else? Ah! I'm ending this year happy. No conflict that I haven't realized, internal or otherwise.
It's funny isn't it... I thought writing would show me who I was, it'd help me find myself. What I didn't see was that writing reflected me and I still needed to live to even be someone find who that was.
I'm still figuring things out... I'm stumbling and falling but it'll all be worth it. I already know it is.
This is the last post of the year and I've got so much to say and so little ways to put it.
Firstly, time gives you everything that procrastination can't. My resolution is to spend time, quality time on things that matter and people who mean everything.
Next, your life is defined by your priorities. I will consciously make decisions and keep myself in check because I mustn't depend on anyone else to. People are as important as work, if not more and my family is my world.
Nothing is easy, you can't expect it to be, it just isn't fair. And sometimes things will get exceptionally difficult but telling yourself you will make it makes things so much easier for you.
And finally, give things time and space and let life happen. The more you avoid it, the harder it hits you. And sadly that applies for everything.
And that's this year's last post! See you next year...

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration