Just something different.

Hello

I'm loving doing what I love! I stayed up last night till 3 because of all the stray thoughts in my mind and I wrote, which helped me understand myself so much better. I'm elated today for so many reasons. I've got a timetable, I put my books away, I actually started studying, I'm working on my health, I'm so much more aware. These are really regular and small things but the make so much of a difference.
It rained today right before I was about to go outside, but I went anyway. I got drenched but I enjoyed every moment. I captured some really nice shots too and those fifteen minutes really made my day. It's the smallest things that are the most enjoyable and the best part is that they require almost no effort. The rain has been one of my favourite things... When there's a blackout and all you can see is the silhouette of the landscape, all you can hear is the pitter-patter of raindrops, all you can smell is petrichor. It's bliss and going out in the rain and just standing there and feeling the rain is nirvana.





Everything has a different dimension in the rain and it's beautiful and experiencing that makes me really happy.
I'm off to make my own granola now, so till next time, bye.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new