Just at the hospital.

Hallo

As I've said before living at a hospital sucks... It sucks hard.
I came here on 11th since Mom had stones. We left after a total of five days and 1 stone down. We came back yesterday because of the other ones and nothing has changed, other than my sleep schedule.
I was a hormonal bundle of emotions yesterday, otherwise known as a hot-mess. I'd woken up at noon and we came to the hospital at 3. After visits and dinner, I went to bed at 12. Woke up at 1. Heard music and sat around till 3. Slept again at 3:30. Woke up at 4:30. Sat around till 6. Slept again at 6. Finally woke up at 10. But today was rather productive compared to yesterday. Around 3, I had gone to sit on the counter beside the sink and I remembered that I hadn't taken any pictures. At that time I had absolutely nothing to do so I took pictures of stuff in the bathroom and edited them, and here they are:
Guess what this is....
Toilet paper.
This is the sink.
Bathroom tiles.
I just felt like it.
It was so much fun, literally the most I've had ever since summer break started. Ive been dying to spend more time with mum... And that's exactly what I did today after we woke up. I joked with her, cried with her, irritated her just like I used to before we were addicted to our smartphones. My plan is to spend time discovering new activities I'll enjoy tremendously and will actually pursue.
I want to read, I want to write in a different way and I want to learn and all these things have been in my mind for quite some time but I always seem to put them off. Not this time though. This summer is the last summer I have for myself before I'm thrown into boards, stress and college guidance from family. To prove myself to myself I'm going to start right now, until next time.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration