Just sick

Namast'ay in bed

That's exactly what I've done the past two days and I know I haven't written for years but EXAMS! They kill. But good news, I got my results and they weren't the best however my percentage isn't far from my goal. Other than that we've reached the long awaited charity show prep!!!
I'm so exhausted that I feel sick... I mean why?!?!?I hate falling sick and in the summer too. Soooooooooo I stayed home yesterday and today. Anywho I go to school tomorrow and finally get to catch up with whatever's been going on.
In these few weeks I've been thinking about lots of things, as usual, and I've decided to study. I know right, shocker! But I'll be doing AP courses just to be on par with majority of my competition. I've also vowed to finish all my projects in time.
In the meantime I started writing on wattpad, I might not continue it though.
I have figured out my extracurriculars and this blog is one which means I need to edit the earlier entries cause the grammatical errors are crazy, and I have the audacity to say I'm the literary minister.
Now the fun stuff... I started swimming again!!! And I'll continue from tomorrow, to hell with my cold. I'm also gonna work on toning my back because I have back dimples and shoulder dimples and why shouldn't I? So those are my plans.
So what I've realised is I'm an atheist but I do believe that there's energy and I'll get into that some other time but I also believe in fate and that your destiny is what you make of your fate. Last week I did my iching and it said that it's time to begin a new journey, when I did it again yesterday it said that good things happens to those who are patient and that I should accept any change that comes my way. I think that the tides are changing now and things will get better.
Today I've told myself that change is my best friend and sometimes what seems hard is easier than it seems, so no matter what happens I'll trust my instincts rather than put up walls and always question what's happening.
Later then.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration