Just brilliance!

Hey!

First things first...... 1000 freaking views. That's bloody brilliant! Also I've somehow ended back up to my Thursday schedule.
This week I've been pumped, I'm ready for almost anything at the moment just like...
#Potterhead4life
I'm confident for my finals and I've started studying! Me, yeah, can't believe it? I couldn't either, but it's true and I'm proud of myself. I even stayed back in school to finish my work. Speaking about good habits, I've been exercising, true story, I also restarted swimming, the one thing I live for. It's been so damn hot here... it's not even funny, I'm dying.
Also I've been finding amazing music recently so I'm ecstatic. For example *Hermione's voice* this and this and this too. And I'm reading Dramione fanfic, I seriously need to create a "Wattpad Addicts" group or something.
Good news : I know what I'll be doing, mostly. A bachelor's in IT, majoring in visual media. And now I can start looking for universities!!! Summer goals set.
In school I'm pretty sure I'll die soon because the amount I'm laughing is crazy... Today I was laughing and turned red, as usual, and everyone around me stopped laughing and just stared at me then when I stopped, my face went back to normal and they were looking at me as if I'm a new discovery or something of the sort... My friends are crazy I tell you, crazy, but so am I.
Anywho I'd better study now, so I'll TTLY.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration