Just 100 questions!

Namaste

I'm getting bored and don't want to study right now, nor do I have my headphones so I've decided to do the 100 questions thing...
  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed.
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Uh... Yeah. Free stuff, Holla!
  3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out, duh.
  4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No! Has anyone?
  5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Girl, 'like' doesn't even begin cover it. I'm obsessed, you should see my wall.
  6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Never. I don't even take 'em out.
  7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A big bear, at least I'll be able to cuddle it before it rips me apart or something of the sort. But given an option, neither.
  8. Do you have freckles? Nope, none... Nadda.
  9. Do you always smile for pictures? When I'm feeling up to it. Mostly I do.
  10. What is your biggest pet-peeve? When people chew with their mouth open, mispronunciation of words, people behaving like absolute know-it-alls, even when they're completely wrong, when people don't except their mistake even after they've been proven wrong, I could go on and on... My biggest is noise, yup I have 'Misophonia'.
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Extremely rarely and subconsciously.
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Nope.
  13. What about pooped in the woods? Nope.
  14. Do you dance even when there's no music playing? Obviously... Though music's always playing in my head.
  15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Always!
  16. How many people have you slept with this week? Firstly, why is this a question?!?! Secondly, I'm 14! And lastly, if you haven't caught on till now, NONE!
  17. What is the size of your bed? Super-king sized.
  18. What is your song of the week? 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran.
  19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Yeah, why not.
  20. Do you still watch cartoons? No, the current ones aren't nice and my faves don't come anymore though I wish that they did.
  21. What's your least favorite movie? I had to think about this one cause I watch movies only when I think I'll like them and always do but this one wasn't my choice - Evil Dead 1981. Only because it was disgusting.
  22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Underneath the black-lake. You didn't specify the muggle-world.
  23. What do you drink with dinner? Water... sometimes coke. Have I mentioned that I'm 14!
  24. What do you dip a chicken-nugget in? Ketchup mixed with Mayo. But usually, only ketchup.
  25. What is your favorite food? Food, I love it all. No discrimination. But if I had to, had to, had to pick one it'd be Beef. And a dish, Lasagna.
  26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Harry Potter, Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, Aladdin, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mamma Mia, Hachi : A dog's tale, Marley & Me, and many more which I seem to have forgotten.
  27. Last person you kissed/kissed you. Nobody unless you count the kiss (on the CHEEK) I gave my mum this morning.
  28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No.
  29. ---I'm skipping this one cuz the answer's - NO---
  30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Right before my English Gr. test last month as practice.
  31. Can you change the oil on a car? Maybe?
  32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Can't drive.
  33. Ever ran out of gas? Yup, but not in my car cuz I don't drive.
  34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Meatball sub till I die.
  35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Sausages, bacon, pancakes, waffles, baked beans, toast/bagels, orange juice/extra berry banana smoothie and maybe some medicine for my stomach. :P
  36. What is your usual bedtime? 11-ish but recently around 3 am.
  37. Are you lazy? Is that a question? Obviously I am.
  38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A witch, the one time I did.
  39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Snake, haha. And I'm not in Slytherin.
  40. How many languages can you speak? Three, if you count my horrible attempt at french.
  41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope.
  42. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? I like lincoln logs but I'd say legos.
  43. Are you stubborn? Yes, and don't you say otherwise.
  44. Who is better...... Leno or Letterman? IDK, don't watch either.
  45. Ever watch soap operas? Rarely... Watched 'Desperate Housewives' and a few episodes of 'Revenge'.
  46. Are you afraid of heights? Not really.
  47. Do you sing in the car? Always.
  48. Do you sing in the shower? Always.
  49. Do you dance in the car? Mostly.
  50. Ever used a gun? No.
  51. Last time you got your portrait taken by a photographer? 4 years ago.
  52. Do you think musicals cheesy? Not at all!
  53. Is Christmas stressful? No.
  54. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes but not authentic ones.
  55. Favorite type of fruit pie. Apple cinnamon/Banana/Blueberry.
  56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. Architect, Artist, Graphic designer, Game designer, Professional gamer, Author, and I don't even remember.
  57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
  58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Always, almost every single day.
  59. Take a vitamin daily? Yup, D. Through the sun, by spending hours under it.
  60. Wear slippers? Yup.
  61. Wear a bath-robe? Nope.
  62. What do you wear to bed? Shorts and a tee.
  63. First concert. Solstice night 2012, Kailash Kher.
  64. Wal-mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-mart.
  65. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
  66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos.
  67. Peanuts or Sun-flower seeds? Tie.
  68. Ever heard of the group called Tres Bien? No.
  69. Ever take dance lessons? Multiple times.
  70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No.
  71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
  72. Ever won a spelling bee? I think so.
  73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
  74. Own any record albums? No.
  75. Own a record player? No.
  76. Regularly burn incense? No.
  77. Ever been in love? If you consider family.
  78. Who would you like to see in a concert? Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran.
  79. What was the last concert you saw? Probably my first?
  80. Hot tea or cold tea? Iced tea.
  81. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
  82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles.
  83. Can you swim well? Can't not. I love swimming.
  84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah, duh. Can people not?
  85. Are you patient? Quite.
  86. DJ or Band, at a wedding? No preference actually, as long as it's good music.
  87. Ever won a contest? Yes!
  88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.
  89. Which are better, black or green olives? I LOVE all olives.
  90. Can you knit or crochet? Knit. Kinda.
  91. Best room for a fireplace? Parlor/Bedroom.
  92. Do you want to get married? Maybe one day.
  93. --- Doesn't apply. Haven't been married. Did I mention I'm 14 and this's the 21st century!---
  94. Who was your HS crush? Nobody.
  95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way? Never, can't afford to either so no point.
  96. Do you have kids? NO! I'm still a kid and NO!
  97. Do you want kids? Uhuh when I'm like 30 or something!
  98. What's your favorite color? A specific lemon yellow. But I mostly like colors in certain combos.
  99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes!
  100. Something that happened to you in middle school? The beginning of PUBERTY!!
And that's it. BTW it took me 4 hours to write that. But bye now...

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration