Just holidays!

Hi

So today was the last day of school for this year and I won't see my "lovely" classmates till 2016. I have mixed emotions, I'm pretty happy that I get to relax and have fun but I don't see my fam till next year...
dat's a looooong time. I'm gonna miss them but I'll do my best to have fun on my own.
I bought 'Binge' by +Tyler Oakley , 'Quidditch through the ages' by Kennilworthy Whisp aka J.K.Rowling and 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' by Newt Scamander aka J.K.Rowling!!!!!! Excitement overload. They'll be reaching around Christmas and be my main priority until I've re-read them around 7 times! If you got that reference then you are amazing.
I've promised my mom that I'll restrict my internet time to 1 hour, in front of half my class and their parents, and 1 day down. I actually plan on keeping my word because they say I can't restrain myself... well I'll show them self-restraint. I'll be spending only one hour online for as long as required to show them that I can stay without the internet. BTW this one hour excludes blogging and +blogilates, just putting that out there ,so that there's reference for my mum too cuz she agreed to those T&C.
Anywho I'm very, very, very, tired cuz I've not gotten my weekend and gone to school for 8 days straight. So that's all I'm writing for today.
TTLY. Bye.

Luv,
Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration