Just relaxing.

Hi

Surprise!!!!!!!! I'm early. I'm just making up for the lack of updates... and I won't be able to post tomorrow so here you go.
First things first have you heard 'I know what you did last summer'? It is AMAZING!!!!! Ugh, sooooo good.
Next it's my Birthday in....
3 days! And that's when I restart watching YouTube, I've missed my subscriptions. Also I have to buy 'Binge', can't wait for it.
In school, our tests are over hence, I have no purpose. I guess I should start studying for the next one but, as if. What I have been doing is reading fanfic not more than ever though. I'm slowly getting better at staying away from it. BTW I missed isometrics in school today, not because I wanted to but because I was in a meeting about our plans for constitution day. Our solution - multiple plays. Their fate - last minute rejection. Our new plan - new plays given by you-know-who, no not Voldemort. I'm so chilled out right now, as if it's only me. I like this feeling.
I'm making new penpals, it's fun. They're from Switzerland and USA, hopefully they don't ditch me. It's fun talking to people with your interests and I like to write so it suits me. speaking of writing, tonnes of work is in store, along with my overdue math notes that I've to finish, for me in only a few weeks. Other than this, an overload of sweets is the only other thing going on in my life so bye.
TTLY!

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new