Just motivated! A lot.

Heyyyyy

I was sick last week so here's what happened.
After our Diwali celebrations in which I did the play, after it got cancelled and was back on again, and I did the light dance, which according to the whole school was amazing. I was feeling a bit under the weather throughout the day but I ignored it and as soon I reached home I had fever... And that's how I spent the whole week, trying to get my annoying cold cured. However I did get motivation, and a LOT of it at that, from a secret source. Only thing is I didn't actually do anything productive over the week, I just read a lot of fanfic, daydreamed and managed to finish my assignments on the last two days of my vacation.
This monday, my CSP (concurrent subject practice) restarted and I couldn't get myself to concentrate for the hell of it. For two reasons - 1) I hate studying, and 2) I've done the same portion just a week prior. And that caused me to make really silly mistakes and lose marks, so YAY!!!
Anyway I did do something productive and didn't waste all my time. I've found out what I want at the moment and my goal is a good university education, for reals even though it sounds cheesy. So I've restarted my university search with less far-fetched dreams and more hard work. I started doing the sample ACT tests and I'll soon take their prep. test then, hopefully, take the actual tests next year, and I also need to start that process for the SATs, so wish me luck and hope I don't fall sick again like I currently am.
Also I'm still in love with AgainstTheCurrentNY so no new forms of entertainment.
And that's it for now. TTLY, bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration