Just getting back on track (or at least trying to).

Hi

Since I posted my last blog I've been contemplating on whether or not to add a new page or a segment to this blog... So let me know in the comments below what you want. I've actually been working on my blog a lot this last week. I changed a few things in the layout, fonts, designs, etc. and I am working on something new and exciting, well atleast for me, but its all upto what you want.
Also in school I've mostly been doing really well apart from a few mishaps.
We had a chemistry oral test, and let's just say that I could've done sooooooo much better. I'm also trying to better my relations, cuz it's ain't fun to be friends with a .......
I've been neglecting YT but I did watch Au-guest and I'm going to catch up from today,along with concentrating more on my acads. And about blogilates I stopped last week but I resume as soon as I reach home today! 
So dussera holidays are coming and in my school we are organising the event so I'm in a play and mostly a part of the decoration committee (fingers crossed) but I'll anyways stay back on Saturday and Monday, with all my friends. And tomorrow's a national holiday.
But apart from that I haven't been doing much, no wonder I'm tired, and my homework isn't being done at home... so I need to pull up my socks, even though I'm not wearing any LOL.
So TTLY when I'll be doing better and have passed this weird phase where I'm bored and boring.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new