Just resurfacing.

Hey!!!!!

So I've been drowning under exam pressure and stress for the last two weeks, and let me tell you, when that happens you prioritize studying as much as possible not blogging. But I prioritize blogging all the other times, so I'm back... At least until the next exams but that's not for a while.
Anywho not much happened in that time, other than me staying up till 12:30 am and cramming as much as possible, I'm sure I did decently but only my reports will tell. And I promised myself to start studying ASAP.
Now to the fun part...
I'm in love with Shakira's and Britney Spears' music. I mean it's just amazing. Just check this playlist out.
And Auguest happened so now I have something to Binge on! If you got the puns then you are amazing and if not, then go get yourself the required dose of Tyler Oakley.
And the most important news..... it was +Mrinalini Behuria 's AKA my BFFBAEs birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! and I spent almost 5 days making her gift and I'll put a picture of it on my Pinterest, once she gets it.
But she's celebrating this weekend, so we're celebrating her birthweek!!!
Speaking of birthdays mine is next and because of that +blogilates is now BAE. Everyday from this Sunday, cuz how else will I get into my outfit? LOL.
Also I literally was running on 6 hours of sleep the whole of the last 2 weeks, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I need 10 hours per day, so I spent the most of Sunday in the warmth of my blanket.
BTW has anybody tried Demi Lovato's Path to Fame by Episode cuz I'm addicted, seriously I'm playing three games simultaneously! It feels like I'm cheating on Sims Freeplay, but +Sanjana Peesapati will make up for it, hopefully.
In the HP uni Sanju and I have been having sooooo much fun, we keep repeating dialogues with our english accents, and we are becoming better slowly. It's a lot of fun and thanks to  +AwesomeAlanna  for guiding us.
Now back to this week, from last thursday to sunday, I finished the last of my exams, finished Minu's gift, caught up on my lost sleep, and just had fun. On monday I went to school and had a normal day after what felt like ages but on Tuesday I bunked. Wednesday was just to exercise and pass my time.
And Today was so much fun. We had free time like the whole day and we were just doing accents, playing games and making fun of eachother. Next week I'll have to be wearing a ghagra for school, so wish me luck cause I'll honestly need it.
So bye for now....


Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration

Here's to something new