Just updates.

HI

+Sanjana Peesapati 's b'day party was amazing and saying bye to +Shambavi Vaidiyanathan was not as hard as I thought since we'll still be in touch. Come on this is the 21st century.
On Sat I had to go for a piano mock-test and
that guy just started yelling at my mom and me, so obvi she gave it back and I gave the test and stormed out. Then we went to get my eye's tested and it turns out that their power has increased and now I have a 0.25 CYL, #bummer. But on the good side I get new ones!! They're rosegold-ish/peach with a black-rim!!!
Sunday I had to go for music class with my dad and, well it turned out well (kinda).
Week started as usual with hockey on Monday and Tuesday I had to go for class again but being a food lover I wanted to eat and it was pouring so I got wet instead of starving. (And now I'm feeling sick-ish)
Wednesday still a.k.a. isometrics which isn't that bad and I had to give my speech-
"Hi, I'm Muskan and  I can be best described as an optimist. I'm always 
 looking for the silver lining in things and try to remain positive in even the worst of situations. I enjoy reading, writing and spending time on the internet. I'm don't trust people easily and I'm a closed person, but I'm very loyal to those who have gained my trust. Thank-you. " I think I said something else but I don't remember it at all.
Today I've been feeling sick but I've not told my mom and that's it.
Also I'll be posting on my other blog abut my current favorites and obsessions (and I've posted on blog more than an year ago, so don't judge, those posts are by foetus 'Muskan2811'!! ). And do comment, about almost anything.
Bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration