Just a horrible week...

Salve

I'm sorry I didn't post as usual yesterday but it's been a horrible week and I'm feeling horrible and weak.
Everything was fine from Friday to Monday. I even went sale shopping on Sunday and all my work other than math was up to date. But on Monday I didn't do my physics homework although I did manage to create a spreadsheet on all prospective colleges, only thing was that we got wet during home-going since it started pouring but we had fun.
Tuesday nothing happened but on Wednesday morning I started feeling uneasy, I ended up going to school anyway. Then my stomach started driving me crazy so I came back home and I've been sick since then. And I've been missing so much at school but mostly my friends apart from all my favourite things...
Thursday I came up with fever and today my voice is gone so I'm missing the first day of the MUN.
It's not been my favourite week, and I'm an optimist.
Anyway leave a comment below telling what went right or wrong in your week. That's it for now, bye!!!


Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to something new

Inspiration