Just feeling down.

Hey guys!

So this week we had our interviews and
I didn't get in and I was well prepared for rejection until my mom came up and told me that I will get in. So today when they gave us the results I was fine in fact I was so happy for those who went on but later when it was just me and my thoughts I started feeling down, NOT sad. Thankfully I remembered a post that I fortunately stumbled upon yesterday and I realized that rejection can make you a better person and teach you much more than success can, any day.
I had missed English and Math last Saturday since I fell sick again so I had to catch up on that and I'm staying back on Saturday for math.
I've been reading a lot this week on BBC travel, the most amazing site, and an animated book I have about zen to keep me peaceful.
Anywho I've been doin' some research and I've figured out that I actually have a pretty good chance of lifting up my performance in everything and being able to get a pretty good scholarship to get into an amazing uni. I mean 4 years is a pretty long time! So that's lifted up my spirits a lot.
But in order to do that I'm starting my routine on Lumosity, Cousera, Codecademy, DIY, and lot's more so wish me luck on getting all that done with my school work and extracurriculars.
I'll be posting on my other blog so be sure to check it out anyway that's it for now... Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration